



Recently I have been noticing these Coke ads scattered about the internet and was drawn to the consistent design idea but still being very original in their own right. Then I started to think about how my head hurts from thinking about copy and head lines and everything else 24 hours a day. The designers that work for Coke must have a ball. They don't have any statistics to throw at you or any brand new earth shattering concepts. They get to play in the realm of pure imagination and creating a feeling of fun and excitement. We all know as advertisers it is rare to get the chance to take this approach to advertising something. That is why I am both jealous of Coke designers and inspired at the same time. These ads catch your eye with beautiful color and an overall fun feeling to the ads that give you the feeling that a lot of creativity goes into the Coke brand. Now I have been a Pepsi supporter for many years but the design sensitivity and pure artistic creativity of these ads make me want to take my allegiance to the other side. For now it's a toss up but what isn't a toss up is my feeling about these ads, I love them!




I totally know what you mean, I have had Coke advertising coming at me like a freight train. Its everywhere I go! I just finally saw the keyhole one at the movie theater and was odly surprised. At harry potter world I could have sworn one of the theme songs had the Coke melody tied in! I wonder why they are pushing it so hard?
ReplyDelete