As I was making my usual run through adsoftheworld.com, this ad caught my eye. Since we have been doing ads for texting and driving, I understand how difficult it is to convey a message of bettering yourself and the world around you, with no product to sell. As Ad men and woman we are always looking for ways to break out of the box and find fun ways to grab the readers attention. This ad does just that. The funny image stops you and the vibrant color makes you look again. The interactive quality of the ad is what allows the consumer to close that gap in their minds on their own. This pulls the reader in and really makes them committed to the ad so they really put some thought to it. Well done Saatchi, I am now inspired.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Break out of the box
As I was making my usual run through adsoftheworld.com, this ad caught my eye. Since we have been doing ads for texting and driving, I understand how difficult it is to convey a message of bettering yourself and the world around you, with no product to sell. As Ad men and woman we are always looking for ways to break out of the box and find fun ways to grab the readers attention. This ad does just that. The funny image stops you and the vibrant color makes you look again. The interactive quality of the ad is what allows the consumer to close that gap in their minds on their own. This pulls the reader in and really makes them committed to the ad so they really put some thought to it. Well done Saatchi, I am now inspired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment