Monday, January 24, 2011
Blogging is the future, print has the history.
I thought this ad was funny because I was looking for something to write about in my blog. Print has a past present and future, hopefully. That is why I like this ad. It kind of poking at the fades of the internet and how they seem to come and go. Print was the basis of advertising and is still a huge part of what we do and seems to get the "shit end of the stick" when it comes to innovation because it seems it has all been done before. I disagree. I think people gloss over the print now because clients want to be in the social network rat race. Sure technology is fun and has a lot of possibilities to change the landscape of Advertising but like they say, don't forget your past or you are bound to make the same mistakes in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment