After racking my brain this week to find cool and unique non traditional ads for Lifestyle Family Fitness I ran across this idea. I know it has nothing to do with the workout scene but did open my eyes to new possibilities. Nintendo just went ahead and used existing shapes that exist in the world instead of trying to force a look into a space. The choice of color and using the walls in a bathroom as a crossword puzzle is an awesome idea. It almost makes you feel like your in the game and you can't help but get involved in the challenge. As competitive people in the world we love to challenge ourselves and to see if we can figure it out. This presents you with a problem. As soon as you read a clue you can't help but start thinking. This keeps you in the installation longer and heck if you have to handle business that takes a bit longer you might even finish the whole puzzle. On top of that using it in the mall where the game is sold and offering a 10 percent off coupon on leaving the bathroom really pushes people to go do it now instead of enjoying then fading in their minds. Nice work guys too bad I can't read what it says on the wall because now I want to play.
This totally reminds me of the truth campaign meshed with Morgana's campaign. But it looks like this was shot in the bathroom? I think its probably the best place for it, because I probably wouldn't stop and actually read all of these comments if I was passing by.
ReplyDeleteGood Find!